14 Aug - 15 Aug
The hotel, owned and run by the Anzi family, is situated at an altitude of 1,600 m at Ciuk, directly on the ski slopes, in the splendid pine forest of Mount Vallecetta with its beautiful view over Bormio and its surrounding valleys.
Facing the beautiful valley of Bormio, it offers splendid cuisine which includes typical specialities of Valtellina, as well as traditional Mediterranean and international dishes.
The hotel offers many possibilities for entertainment or relaxation and the opportunity to make new friends: the bar, open from 7 a.m. to midnight, overlooking the well-equipped solarium, part of which is reserved for children. It also has a children's playroom, TV room with video and film projector, lounge, reading room and court for tennis, basket-ball and 7-a-side football, outdoor jacuzzi and a Finnish sauna.
Inside the hotel complex we have a qualified ski school, which teaches all kinds of disciplines. We rent skis and sledges as well.
For those who prefer the “Residence” formula, “Lo Chalet” is only 50 meters from the Vallechiara Hotel.
Recently constructed, it consists of modern and functional mini flats, decorated in the typical style of Bormio.
The flats, 4-6-8 beds, are made up of bedroom(s), completely equipped kitchenette, bathroom, lounge, television, telephone and balcony.
Guests of the residence LO CHALET may use all the facilities of the Vallechiara Hotel.
The Hotel is ideally situated for various sporting and recreational activities.
The Stelvio and Gavia mountain passes are great challenges for cyclists, and the entire Bormio valley is a real paradise for MTB bikers who want to ride on different trails every day while getting back in shape!
Try Nordic walking through the Stelvio National Park. This is a great activity for all ages and a wonderful way to discover the incredible natural beauty of the area.
We will provide detailed routes and precise suggestions on where to go!
We also organize summer camps for those kids in the following age ranges: 7 to14 years old.
The Anzi Summer camp... a place in the Green Mountains of Bormio where kids play hard on and off the field. A place where great coaches teach great kids. Nestled at the middle of Mt. Vallecetta and just a few minutes from the center of Bormio our campus is literally a Green Mountain playground. We offer a variety of Outdoor Action camps and cross training camps for snowboarders and skiers. At Anzi Summer camp, we complement our exceptional sport curriculums with incredible outdoor activities, We deliver a fun and safe learning environment to unlock the full athletic potential and have the best summer ever, regardless of age, gender, or ability. Participants will be followed by national coaches and ISEF instructors all day long
HOW TO ARRIVE
From Milano, hit the highway SS36 Milano-Lecco-Colico, exit for SONDRIO-BORMIO. Follow SS38 through Sondrio then Tirano (165 km) and finally Bormio (207 km).
- From Val Camonica, through Aprica pass, you can reach Tirano and then Bormio
- From the North site of the Alps, coming from Switzerland (Zernez Engadina), it is possible to enter the Alta Valtellina through the Drossa tunnel in Livigno.
In the summer time you can either transit from:
- San Marco pass (from the province of Bergamo), then through Morbegno, Sondrio, Tirano, Bormio
- Mortirolo pass (from the province of Brescia), then through Mazzo, Grosio, Bormio
- Gavia pass (from the province of Brescia) to Santa Caterina Valfurva and then to Bormio
- Stelvio pass (from the province of Bolzano) down to Bormio
- Through S. Maria pass (from Switzerland) that reachs the Stelvio road and the down to Bormio
- Forcola pass (from Switzerland) down to Livigno and then proceed to Bormio
The train goes from Milano-Lecco-Sondrio-Tirano, serving the whole area. About 2 hours and 30 minutes from Milano to Tirano. From Tirano then catch the bus to Bormio. A special bus line also connects Livigno to Zernez in Switzerland. From St. Moritz, by train with the Retische railway you then reach Tirano and then by bus, Bormio.
For futher information:
Perego Trasporti (zona locale)
Ferrovie dello Stato
Trasporti Pubblici Regione Lombardia.
Here the closest Airports:
- MILANO Aereoporto di MALPENSA KM 240 to Bormio
- MILANO Aereoporto di LINATE KM 190 to Bormio
- BERGAMO Aereoporto di ORIO AL SERIO KM 170 to Bormio.
14 Aug - 15 Aug