La Casona del Patio is in the fascinating valley of Santiago del Teide, located at over nine hundred metres above sea level, in the north-west of the island of Tenerife.
It is a rural hotel which at the same time offers the amenities and the design that are those of a four-star hotel. It is an ideal starting point to go for a stroll or go horse riding while enjoying the abundant native flora and the volcanic landscapes in the vicinity.
The guest will find not only a hotel but also a historical site: the restaurant is in a location that is 400 years old, dating from the 17th century.
Hotel La Casona del Patio gives you the chance to get to know the island of Tenerife by bike from Santiago del Teide. The Hotel ensures that its guests’ stay, and that of their bike, is a unique experience by taking care of even the tiniest detail.
There are currently twenty-two double rooms with views of the Volcán Chinyero nature park and Mount Teide.
– Room for preparation of your Bike (washing, adjustments, etc.)
– Elite Bike Hire Service (Trek, Pinarello, BH, Cannondale)
– Specialist physiotherapy for cyclists.
– Personalisation of menus for sportsmen and women (specific diets)
– Route advice.
– Salón Pro Cyclist – A space prepared for élite team training or for groups of cyclists.
– Laundry service.
– Meetings hall.
– Service of luggage transfer to and from your previous/subsequent accommodation.
– Up-to-the-minute local weather information.
– Specialist cycling magazines in the specific reading room.
– Horses (rides)
– Fireplace and lounge (TV and Games)
– Meetings and exhibition hall