- Transfer from the airport to the hotel (possibilities: from Alicante, Valencia or Murcia).
- 6 nights in half-board accommodation at Bahia Calpe 4**** hotel, Sea View room.
- Cycling accident insurance.
- Road bike rental with disc brakes and electronic shifting (5 days).
- Basic bicycle accident insurance.
- 5 routes through the most mythical ports of the Costa Blanca (GPX files for 5 days of route).
- PDF file of each of the routes with all the details, indications and points of interest.
- Discover the Sierra de Bernia, Rates, the Cumbres del Sol, Tudons, Vall d’Ebo… and much more.
We have prepared accommodation for you with spectacular views of Calpe Bay and extraordinary quality. You can have a drink on its terrace or take a walk to the rock or along Calpe's promenade. Enjoy and gather your strength for what's coming!
Things are getting interesting. Sierra de Bernia will be your big challenge. A bit over 5 kilometers at almost 12%. A climb that made even the professionals at La Vuelta in 2020 squirm.
We continue exploring Sierra de Bernia and Coll de Rates on this second day, but from a completely different perspective. Don't worry, today there are no 15% ramps...almost 🙈
Are you a fan of long climbs? With Tudons, you'll see all your expectations fulfilled. 11 and a half kilometers at over 5% (check out the altimetry here: https://cycling-friendly.com/es/altimetrias/tudons-sella/99), followed by the short wall in Benasau, making the first part of the route very demanding, accumulating almost 2 thousand meters of positive elevation. The good news? The last 40 kilometers to Bahía de Calpe are almost all downhill.
How are those legs doing? We hope they're good because we're going for 2,000 more meters of elevation gain! A route that starts with several ups and downs by Venta de la Chata or Sagra, to get to Pego and face the climb to our main destination, Vall d'Ebo. 8 kilometers close to 6% uphill, with a slight descent before facing the Tollos wall. We'll descend again towards Calpe via Petracos, Benigembla, and Xaló.
Last effort! Through La Fustera, with 4 kilometers at 4.9%, we'll head towards Denia to enter Montgó Natural Park. In Benitatxell, the highlight of this stage arrives. One of the mythical climbs of La Vuelta where you'll have spectacular views of Calpe: Cumbre del Sol or Puig de Na Llorença. No, your GPS device isn't broken. Those ramps are indeed close to 20%.
Transfer from Hotel Bahía Calpe to your airport.