The 4 Stage MTB Race Lanzarote is scheduled from January 28 to 31, 2023 in Lanzarote (Canary Islands). A route that crosses beaches, trails, sand, lava fields ... all on your MTB!
This spectacular event is the only official UCI MTB XCS race in the Canary Islands, with a participation limit of 500 cyclists ready to give their all.
Almost all the entire route takes place on the track, sand, lava fields and trails in the north of the island. The race starts from Caleta de Famara and ascends to Las nieves over 25 km and 500 meters of positive slope. This event is divided into 4 stages, but the last one is the most demanding, including the mythical La Presa time trial.
Where can I stay for the 4 Stage MTB Race Lanzarote?
The best accommodations with Cycling Friendly certification in Lanzarote. Find your favourite!
Where to rent a bicycle?
At Cycling Friendly we have a wide variety of bikes to rent for the 4 Stage MTB Race Lanzarote. Find yours!
- Only MTB will be admitted.
- Bicycles must be in perfect conditions - each participant has to carry out a safety check on their own bicycle before starting the race. The final examination of the bikes will be carried out by the judges of the Canary Islands Cycling Federation.
- Participants must have spare parts.
- Each participant must wear: the number on the back and the number of the bicycle attached to the front.
- The use of a helmet and a jersey with sleeves is mandatory.
- Cyclists must hold a license from their National Cycling Federation valid for 2021.